Monday 4 March 2013

Great Review of Churchill Safaris on Trip Advisor by one of our past clients!

We chose Churchill Safaris after getting prices from a couple of operators for the same itinerary. Ether at Churchill was very responsive to emails (I had a phone message from her the day after sending my first inquiry which was a pleasant surprise) and worked with me to customize our trip. She made suggestions, answered questions promptly, assured me we’d have a Land Cruiser with pop-up top, and came back with a price that seemed more than fair.

We booked with them in summer 2012 and then started the count-down to our February safari. During that time I did request a few changes and it was never a problem. We made our down-payment and then final payment by paypal.

Everything on our trip went as planned -- no glitches. We had a fantastic time, a great guide (Emmy) who was sweet and helpful and fun to talk to (and on those looooong drives that was a good thing!) and I’d recommend Churchill with no hesitation.


Read more at:  http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293840-i9254-k6214263-Trip_Report_We_came_for_the_gorillas_but_saw_so_much_more-Uganda.html

No comments:

Post a Comment